Monday, January 6, 2014

New Years resolution/to-do list to date

+ Be kinder to myself and others so I can be a little less impatient, more compassionate, and more loving.
+ Get on resident email contact list of my condo to avoid future accidental cold showers in the winter when there is no hot water!
+ Maintain health and fitness despite bummed ankle, which has been twisted one too many times! Walk 10,000 steps at least 3 times a week.
+ Update blog everyday, even if it is something small or a just a random thought.
+ Become a network monster!: connect with at least one person/professional either in current or new industry via email per week. Talk or meet a person/professional for information interviews once a month. Apply to at least one job a month.
+ Travel to Vancouver and/or Spain.
+ Figure one aspect of life out: location (Where should I live longer term?), work (Should I stay or should I go?), and love (Find and keep it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment