Friday, November 22, 2013

I see your survey and I also raise it back

I see your survey and I also raise it back

1. Best time doing the sex?
10:30 pm. I like to go to bed early.

2. One thing you’d change if you could.
My height, or lack of. Plus it's been proven that taller better looking people. Since on average for every inch of height a taller person gets $789 per year and with my height differential I can realize thousands of $$$ more! Think of all the money I would earning through compounding! 

3. Song you hate to admit that you love.
No such thing, because I am shameless and love all sugary senseless pop songs.

4. Favorite dating website.
Match - surprisingly less creepy and actually have contestants who wants to date.

5. Least favorite dating website.
EHarmony - takes too long and too many flakers
OK Cupid - low/non-existent barriers to entry attracts a lot of even flakier and weirder people.

6. Would you take back any of your exes?
No, because there are good reasons why we broke up in the first place.

7. What are you hoping to get for Christmas?
A rocket ship, perfect non-Lasik eyesight, or catching up with friends old and new.

8. Are you currently fighting with anyone?
No, not as I am typing this post. Even I am in a fight I'll probably lose due to height and weight restrictions.

9. What’s your dream job?
Food and travel host/writer -- oh to eat and travel on someone else's dime!

10. If you could only live in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
I can't pick but it will have to be a city with decent public transportation. The thought of driving to get an emergency gallon of milk or aspirin scares me. Plus it's really for the safety of the general public: I am a terrible driver. 

11. What’s the meanest thing you’ve ever done?
Being mean to myself but not believing I am not good/smart/pretty enough, that in turn bleeds onto other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment